Sunday 22 April 2012

Garnier BB Cream

I'm almost at the end of my first tube of the Garnier BB Cream.  I've had it since November and have used it almost every day.  I have to say I'm really pleased with it.  I had gone for quite a while without wearing foundation.  I have a very quick morning beauty routine which only gave me time for a quick dust of powder and a little eye make-up.  Now I have introduced this into my regime it really makes a difference to my overall look.  I can still do my whole face in five minutes but I now have a lovely glow to my complexion.  It looks natural and I definately not like I'm wearing a foundation.  It's kind of a half way house for me.  It lasts for most of the day but if I need it to last longer I use the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm underneath.  If I want a more flawless finish I use the MAC Mineralise Skin Finsh Powder over the top.




I've just tried the Estee Lauder BB cream but it was a little too orange for me. Don't get me wrong I do like it and will use up the whole tube but I prefer the Garnier.


Emma :-) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment